Torch On Roofing
Trusted Roofers for Torch On Roofing Solutions in Vancouver
Torch on roofing is the preferred roofing system for residential and commercial buildings' flat roofing.
This silution utilizes a 2-ply membrane system, which is heat-welded to prevent leakage and to promote drainage, while limiting pooling, seepage and absorption.
This solution systems are comprised of modified bitumen SBS polyester reinforced rolls and employ multiple layers to ensure strength and integrity.
An SBS modified bitumen roofing system integrates asphalt overlay board, base sheets, granulated cap sheets and flashing to provide ultimate strength and longevity.
The high-heat torch-on application is a cost-effective long-term roofing solution for commercial and residential flat and low-sloped roofing systems.
The benefits of an SBS Torch On Roofing system
- Superior fire resistance capabilities necessary to meet building code inspection and insurance regulations
- Exceptional durability and structural integrity
- Resistance to decay and degradation over its lifetime, reducing maintenance and repair costs
- UV reflective capabilities and a strong resistance to expansion and contraction leading to reduced breaks and leakage
- Easy identification and repair of problem areas
We Are We Your Roofing Experts
Due to the open-flame, torch-on application process, it is critically important to choose a highly-qualified, fully-insured and experienced Torch-on installer & roofing contractor.
The team of dedicated Vancouver roofing professionals at Coast Mountain Roof are extensively trained and well-versed in torch-on flat roofing systems.
Coast Mountain Roof is fully insured and certified for open-flame applications, and carries a $2 million and $5 million commercial liability policy to protect customers and dwellers.
Owner/Operator Brad Gordon has been providing high-quality, professional roofing services to the Lower Mainland for nearly two decades.
Please use the form on your right to request an installation estimate for your next project.